Since 1987, American Investors Group, Inc. has specialized in underwriting first mortgage-secured bonds for churches throughout the United States. Through bond financing, churches are able to finance their worship facilities and benefit from the fixed interest, long-term financing solutions they provide.
American Investors Group sells these bonds to investors seeking the following:
- Current income paid quarterly until maturity
First-mortgage secured investment on real property
Maturity dates ranging from one year to 25 years
First Mortgage Church Bonds involve investment risks that all potential investors need to consider before investing. These risks are detailed in the offering circular for each bond issue, which is available upon request. See the “Risk Factors” section below for more details.
If you are an investor seeking competitive yields on fixed income investments, you owe it to yourself to look at church bonds underwritten by American Investors Group, Inc. Help us build America's churches, while investing in your financial future. To learn more about church bonds, Contact Us to find a branch office near you, or call 1-800-815-1175, extension 1134.
Current Bond Offerings
To learn about our currently available First Mortgage church bond issues and to receive their respective Offering Circulars, call us at 1-800-815-1175 x1134, or contact us online.
Investing in First Mortgage Church Bonds involves certain risks related to liquidity, general fluctuations in interest rates, and general local and national economic conditions and other factors. Certain additional risk considerations are discussed in the Offering Circular including:
- the special-use nature of the real property securing the church bonds;
- dependency on tithes and offerings to sustain revenue of the church issuer;
- ability of the church to issue additional bonds in the future;
- a limited ability to resell bonds prior to maturity should the need arise;
- the general absence of ongoing detailed information concerning issuing churches after their bonds are sold to investors;
- dependence upon the continued spiritual leadership of church pastors.
Additional considerations for investors:
- Church bonds have not been rated by any independent rating service.
- Church bonds, while secured by the church's real property, are not typically guaranteed by any denomination or government, and thus the payment of interest and principal to investors is dependent upon the on-going financial condition of the issuing church and its continuing creditworthiness.
These and other risk factors are discussed in more detail in the Offering Circular for each bond issue, which you are encouraged to read before making an investment decision. Offers and sales are made only through the Offering Circular which you are urged to review carefully before you invest.
The information contained in this website is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities. Offers may be made only by means of an Offering Circular, to which reference is made for the complete information authorized in the sale of these securities – including Risk Factors. Offers and sales may be made only in states where the Bonds are exempt from registration or have been registered for sale.